Shipping & Delivery
COVID-19 BUSINESS CONTINUITY
We're working safely so we can continue to bring you quality, custom products. The COVID-19 pandemic may result in shipping delays; we’ll keep you well informed should this situation impact your order.
DELIVERY LEAD TIMES
All saunas and hot tubs are custom-made, on demand, and delivered as a crated, prefabricated kit.
As demand for our products has grown, so has our lead time. Current lead times are provided during the checkout process and confirmed via email after your order is placed.
We’ll keep you well-informed as we work as quickly as possible to build, complete, ship, and deliver you custom sauna, hot tub and/or shower.
CRATE & PRODUCT SIZE
For the size and weight of your product and shipping container, please choose your product on the RESOURCES PAGE and select your sauna size under the Measurements Section.
Shipping is free to most residential areas in the United States, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and some remote areas. Shipping is possible to these locations and varies. To confirm shipping costs, please contact us for a shipping quote to your delivery address.
Your product will be initially shipped to the freight terminal nearest to you. Once your product arrives at the terminal the freight carrier will call you to arrange a delivery appointment which includes liftgate service; the crate is unloaded from the delivery truck to the curbside of your home.
RECEIVING YOUR DELIVERY
When the shipment is on its way, the shipping company will call you to set up your delivery appointment.
When receiving any freight shipment, ensure you check that:
You have the right number of boxes.
There is no shipping damage.
Please check the delivery receipt / bill of lading to ensure the number of items shipped matches what you are receiving.
ADDITIONAL DELIVERY CHARGES
Free residential delivery is applicable only to locations that are easily accessible by standard delivery delivery methods including FedEx and UPS. All items that cannot be shipped through these methods will be assessed an LTL freight charge.
- You may incur additional delivery charges if the following applies if:
- The roads to your delivery location do not permit at least Class 6 Size Vehicles (e.g. School Bus size). This includes, but is not limited to, remote cabins and island locations.
- The crate your product comes in is more than 92” inches in length and cannot be offloaded from the truck with a standard liftgate. In this case, you can choose to unload the contents of the crate manually (using a team of 2 or more people), hire a moving company, and/or use forklift equipment. Due to insurance restrictions, the driver is not permitted to assist you with the offload if the crate does not fit on the liftgate. Please contact us if you have concerns about your product size and how to offload it when it is delivered.
- All deliveries to out of country locations will be shipped via UPS or FedEx Worldwide services. These services will collect local taxes and duties from you prior to delivery. These are not able to be waved as they are charged by your local municipality.
- You are not available to receive your delivery within 48 hours of being contacted by the freight company to make the delivery appointment. In this case, you may incur storage costs of $100/day.
DAMAGES INCURRED DURING SHIPMENT
While damage is rare, there are two possible types of damage that could occur to a shipment:
Visible damage (damaged container/crate)
Concealed damage (damaged contents, with undamaged container).
Visible damage or item shortages must be reported on the delivery receipt (be as specific as possible). Concealed damage, discovered upon opening packaging, must be reported within 72 hours of delivery.
Finnish Sauna Builders shall replace any damaged or missing parts, provided the customer provides notification of the damage or item shortage within 72 hours of shipment delivery. Claims received after that time will not be honored.