Thermory Barrel Sauna 55 DIY Kit 2 Person Sauna Builder
2-person, 6' diameter and 5' deep interior is a premium-quality DIY Barrel Sauna Kit. Natural light from the glass door and panoramic window illuminates this beautiful space. Includes comfortable benches for added convenience. Quality materials and superb engineering make this the very best outdoor sauna. Sauna heater not included.
What makes Thermory Barrel Saunas unique? Ours are the only thermally modified barrel saunas in North America. So you get the beauty of real wood, naturally enhanced with only heat and steam for unequaled durability and stability. And it never shrinks—even in changing weather conditions. It’s the most ideally suited wood for your sauna experience.
Look inside barrel No 54, click and drag to look around!
- Spacious 6' 3" inside diameter, 4' 9" deep
- 19.5-inch-deep Thermo-Aspen benches for your ultimate sauna bathing comfort
- Sustainably sourced Northern European spruce features a brushed texture, distinct knots, and consistent heartwood color
- Chemical-free thermal modification naturally enhances every board to its core
- Unrivaled rot- and moisture-resistance with exceptional stability and durability
- Superior insulating properties keep you surrounded with even heat distribution
- Intuitively engineered for simple DIY installation
- Install in one day with no cutting required
- Rain jacket, flooring, and exterior trim package included
- 2-person sauna
- 124.3 cu. ft.
- Install the sauna heater of your choice - Heater not included
Once you step into a Thermory Barrel Sauna, you escape into your own private sanctuary of heat, steam, and quiet comfort, unmatched by any other barrel. More than a place to shed the burdens of the day, a Thermory Barrel Sauna is your own personal space to speed your body’s natural healing process. Just relax and let your sauna do the work to help rejuvenate sore muscles, improve joint movement, and eliminate built-up toxins. So, whatever the day takes out of you, you’ll always finish strong.
Package Contains: Barrel cradles; body staves; wall panels; glass front door; interior benches; backrest staves; duckboard flooring; fasteners; adhesive roof tape; metal bands; heat shield; cable raceway; rain jacket with trim
Thermal modification preserves the beauty of real wood, enhancing it naturally with only heat and steam for unequaled durability and stability—even in changing weather conditions. Plus, no hot feet!
Your Thermory Barrel Sauna’s thermally modified wood is built to withstand the elements for up to 25 years. But if you want to baby this beauty, the rain jacket is included for coverage in wet weather.
Boasting an interior of 150 - 250 cubic feet, Thermory Barrel Saunas give you nearly 50% more room than other barrel saunas. And, with two diameters of over six or seven feet respectively, you can make taller friends.
Checkout the optional extra wide window with HUUM Sauna Heater!
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail—right down to our installation guide. Your Thermory barrel sauna comes with pre-cut and pre-milled staves and cradles, so there’s no cutting necessary. And if you choose an electric heater, you’ll need a 240 volt line and an electrician to finish the job.